THIS IS THE DANCE FOR ALL THE LOVERS

There will be no rules tonight If there were we'd break 'em Nothing's gonna stop us now Let's get down to it Nervous hands and anxious smiles I can feel you breathing This is right where we belong Turn up the music This is the dance for all the lovers Takin' a chance for one another Finally it's our time now These are the times that we'll remember Breaking the city sight together Finally it's our time now It's our time now This is more than just romance It's an endless summer I can feel the butterflies, leading me through it Take my heart, I'll take your hand As we're falling under This is an addiction girl Let's give in to it This is the dance for all the lovers Takin' a chance for one another Finally it's our time now These are the times that we'll remember Breaking the city sight together Finally it's our time now It's our time now

No hay comentarios: